Middle School @ Zion Lutheran
Living Word meets every Sunday morning during the school year from 9:45am -10:45am in the parish house.
Our Confirmation classes meet in large groups with guest speakers one week and then in small group the next week.
The focus of Living Word is to make Jesus the center of your child’s life with these desired outcomes:
·inWord: Digging deeper into God’s Word.
·upWord: Living life in daily worship and prayer.
·outWord: Serving others in Christ’s name
·forWord: Sharing Jesus Christ with other people
- Top 10 Reasons to be an Acolyte at Zion
- 10. You're at church anyway, might as well make yourself useful.
- 9. You get to wear cool threads.
- 8. You get to play with fire without getting in trouble.
- 7. People rely on your two hands to get their offerings to the alter.
- 6. Last in, First out.
- 5. It gets you ahead on your Living Word expectations.
- 4. You get to the baked goods & hot cocoa first in the fellowship hall.
- 3. No parents or siblings to bug you during the sermon.
- 2. Premier seating for the sermon.
- 1. What better a way to start off the week than by serving the Lord!!
- We Need YOU for this important service!
- Please contact Chrissy Stern for more information on how you can help.